Monday, November 30, 2015

Weekly thrift

My thrifting adventures continue...

Here are a few things I wished had fit.


These T-strapes are adorable, but regrettably, half a size too small :(
I tried them on, anyway, because sizing is erratic, and occasionally, an 8 will fit.



I really like the navy bow blouse, but it was too big.  I knew better than to bring the wine v-neck pullover into the dressing room, I always look like I'm swimming in this style.  On rare occasionally, a belt will work.  I will bring one along, next time.  



 This quilted vest looked promising for cold weather layering, but I couldn't move my arms with a sweater underneath, so I passed.  The Fair Isle style sweater is similar to one I tried on during a previous shop, which I wish I had brought home. So I tried this one.  But the oatmeal color was just blah on me.


I did purchase a few things, though, and this is one of them.  It's the first mix into my wardrobe of this striped top by Liz Claiborne.  



No comments:

Post a Comment