Saturday, November 28, 2015

Zara opens

I'm excited that a Zara store recently opened in my area mall, so I went to check it out.  I am a fan of Zara designs, but their presence is not that well established in the US, yet, in brick and mortar stores.   since  I'm not a big online shopper, unless I am well acquainted with the quality and sizing idiosyncrasies of the store, it was great to see Zara up close and in person.  The store did not disappoint.  I love the animal prints on these tops



and this cute, whimsical acrobatic dancer print.


Another favorite, was this ornate, geometric print.


I also liked the fit and weave of these cropped trousers.

I think I might be received one or two to this items for my birthday, yeah!
The only thing I didn't like about this shiny new store, with three connected store-fronts, (men, women and kids sections), was the dressing rooms.  They were very tiny, and disorienting, with mirrors all around bouncing your reflection all over the place, like a fun house!  



1 comment:

  1. Oh I am a Zara fan and usually wait up for their sales. Of all your picks I would go for that ornate geometric print.

    ReplyDelete