Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I see red

Red is my "go to" for adding color to my closet staples.  Actually, in the case of this dress, it is a staple!
  
For his basic red flare skirted dress, here are two styling  possibilities.

For evening


and for day
  I realize this dress, while versatile,  is a whole lot of red!  It looks better with a layer on top, so I think I will be styling it this way in the future. 




Here is another of my basics-a red pencil skirt, styled two ways.

With black and white


and with off white and navy


It's a great accessory color, too, that I rely on a lot, so that's best left for another post.

  Of course 'till the season for red, and to get yourself fancy, so as I ready my outfits for the holiday festivities, there will be even more red than usual.! I hope everyone in the who celebrates the Christmas holidays is having a great season!


1 comment:

  1. You do look marvelous in red. That dress can be worn in so many ways !
    I went hunting for a red dress two years ago and even though I bought one, I have to admit that it's not quite right.

    ReplyDelete