Wednesday, January 13, 2016

More thrifting adventures

More thrifting adventures.  More stuff to love!
 
 Wish this blouse had fit, but it was too big.  Sigh. I'm sure it will find a good home.


Marsala at the thrift store.  So soon?  Looks like some people are already tired of it.  These pieces seemed really versatile, and the color is so on trend, but since I didn't love, love, love them, I passed. 


This is an adorable print, with stylish ensembles on the women parading across the hem in the design of the dress!  I just couldn't see myself actually wearing it though.


Love this on someone who could really own it.  Rocking two trends at once, zebra, and fringe!


I could think of half a dozen ways to mix this skirt with things already in my closet, and I really wanted it to fit, but not quite. 


I did come home with this cute jacket.  I think the black and white woven stripes will be versatile and   easy to style


Happy thrifting!

















1 comment:

  1. The animal print and fringe skirt match a cardigan I own almost to the exact pattern and tone !

    ReplyDelete