Saturday, February 27, 2016

A surprise at Sears

Normally, I go to Sears for tools. And appliances.  The Sears closest to me is a small one, and it doesn't have an actual dress department.  So, I was surprised to find that a display of cute dresses popped up, the last time I was there.  I think they may be special spring and Easter stock.


I found this lively paisley print


and dots with a flounce


An asymmetrical hem floral


and rose quartz with black lace


More rose quartz this time with navy stripes


Blue floral with a deep flounce hem


And this pretty rose quartz bow blouse


Heavy on the Pantone color rose quartz and shades of blue, as you can see.

I liked all of these, and couldn't make a decision on one, as most of my spring wardrobe is still packed, and I am always surprised when I bring the boxes out, at see what I already have.

   I  do have an outfit picked out for Easter, (with sleeves, as it is highly unlikely to be sleeveless weather in a few short weeks).
The graphic pink and navy stripe, or the floral with the asymmetrical hem are my favorites!

1 comment:

  1. I really hope that you bought a few of these.... the striped dress and the shirt are my faves.

    ReplyDelete