Monday, February 29, 2016

Denim

Four denim pieces
Three of them will be staying in circulation for spring

Denim is the ultimate, for versatility!

Light wash button front skirt-
I see this skirt mixing well with my spring pieces, too.

Flares, with a 70's vibe, in a dark wash.  The 70's trend is still going strong, so I may haul out a pair of vintage flares, in a lighter wash for spring.  I think I'll pack these.

 Skinnies  
Although wide leg full, and wide leg cropped pants are big for spring, and I will surely try them, I hope skinnies will remain a staple.  I don't see women giving them up easily, and these will be staying for spring.

Lastly, a cropped jacket. A denim jacket is season-less, and I can see lots of light layering  possibilities for this one, this spring. 

Linking up to Visible Monday

2 comments:

  1. Denim is forever! These are great versatile looks - and thanks for sharing them at Visible Monday. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love that first skirt, the jeans and of course the jacket .

    ReplyDelete