Friday, February 5, 2016

Haunting the Goodwill, again

 I've been shopping at the Goodwill, again.  I try to go once a week, if possible.  It's become one of my favorite haunts.  Some of the employees and the managers even know me there, which I love!  They don't mind seeing me regularly.  I think it has something to do with the fact that I hang things back up that have slipped to the floor, and make sure I leave the dressing room tidy.  It's the little things that count.

Here are some pieces I liked, but they were not quite the right fit, for me.  Better luck next time.  It's like that, you just never know what you'll find!

A couple of great layer-able pieces.  Even though it appeared to fit,  I could not lift my arms, in this jacket. Sigh.  


Anything oversized is probably going to swallow me up, but I had to try.  Once in a while, something about the cut will just work, but not this time.


Cozy texture


I love cardigans, and am always on the lookout for a good one.  However,  I must figure out how to style the sequined one I already have, before I buy another one, no matter how tempting!


I love a swingy skirt with a flippy hem, but, alas, a bit to tight.


I usually find something to bring home, even if the clothes don't quite fit.  This week it was a blue star shaped baking dish.  I have an idea about using it as a planter.


Hope everyone has a great weekend!




1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are so disciplined and put a lot of thought into each purchase.
    I wish I could be like that. I have gotten better with time, but impulse sometimes wins the battle.

    ReplyDelete