Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tall boots


I'm starting to look back on the fall and winter season, to determine which items in my closet were  worn, and which ones were overlooked.
I wore my short boots pretty regularly, this season, but my tall boots only made it out of the closet a few times.



I only wore these fringed boots once all winter


And these vintage navy suede boots were only pulled out of the closet once, as well.






I have a very modest collection of boots, and although I do not wear them often, it's nice to have them as an option, when the mood strikes me!  


3 comments:

  1. I own one pair of black tall boots. I guess if I lived in a country with cold weather I'd have many... and a problem to store them!
    Last time I wore mine was during a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice collection! I love the boots with the ties. Thanks for linking,

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of looking back over past seasons to see what was worn and what didn't make the cut. What a great and useful exercise. Thanks for sharing!

    http://marymurnane.com

    ReplyDelete