Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Whole lot of color!


These are a few of the brightest and most vibrant colors in the general pink and orange family, in my wardrobe.

The top half of this first dress is a sleeveless tank style, in a burgundy color.  It just happened that I had a long sleeve top that is a pretty good match to layer underneath.  The skirt is definitely the main attraction.

Another wear, with a fuchsia cardigan layered overtop.


A solid eye popping bright pink pullover sweater, with a pink bag to match.  To cheer up any grey and dismal day.


And more fushsia


I have been gravitating toward these colors, lately. I guess to try to beat the winter doldrums!

Thankfully the groundhog did not see his shadow when he came out of his burrow, this morning, so  an early spring is predicted.  We'll see.  I hope so!




1 comment:

  1. I think its a great idea to add color on those gray days :) Lifts everyone's spirit.

    ReplyDelete