Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter dress



I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

I have a new dress from Nordstrom Rack.  I love the impressionistic floral print.  It's sleeveless, (I was being optimistic about the weather) but it turned chilly and cloudy on Easter, so I had to enlist a cardigan.  

New (this season) shoes from Franco Sarto.  I love these.  They are comfortable, with a walkable heel, and in a great neutral tone for me.  The bag has been in my wardrobe, and just happens to be a perfect match.  A stroke of luck!

Trees

and flowers

are finally starting to bloom,

and be locally available to buy, for planting.  Can't wait to get my hands dirty!

2 comments:

  1. wonderful new dress! and happy spring to you,

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see that Spring seems to be on its way... what a delight to see that your pink bag is a perfect match to your new shoes :)

    ReplyDelete