Friday, March 25, 2016

Nordstrom Rack shop

I do most of my shopping in the early spring and early fall, so I'm really out there, now!
This is what I found at Nordstrom Rack.  It's kind of hit or miss for me at this store, but I found some possibilities this time.

 I like the color, and cut outs on this dress


 Love the stripes on these.  Stripes going in all directions, even better!



 A floaty dress, with a great 60's pattern

and a similar floaty top, with a less dramatic print.  I'm drawn to this style, but it's really difficult  for me to wear

  I'm loving the lace trend,


and the mini pleat trend


 And the shoulder cut out trend is growing on me, (although it's hard to get the effect, on the hanger)



This one is adorable!
 I didn't notice it until I was on my way out.  I'll have to stop back in to try it on, but gotta run, today.


I ended up buying these shoes, but the zipper in the back broke on the second wear, and I had to returned them :( 


I also bought these Rebecca Minkoff back and front earrings, which I love!


Progress is slow but sure.  I feel like a kid in a candy shop, there is so much to choose from, just now!





1 comment:

  1. Oh the lace dress is so very appealing... great finds.

    ReplyDelete