Monday, March 21, 2016

Pantone colors for spring



                                                                                
A sort of serenity cardigan,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

And a kind of rose quartz skirt, that I wore a few times around the Christmas holidays.

A lot of women are currently thinking about the Pantone colors for spring.  Possibly deciding which ones you like, and want to add to your spring wardrobe, and which ones you can work with, possibly in a print or accessory. And, there are probably those you would just as well pass on. Rose quartz, THE color for spring, is turning out to be a bit of a challenge to work into my current closet.  Brights and clear mid tones are the dominate colors, now.  It's going to take some( creativity to work muted pastels in.   I like snorkel blue and fiesta the best, but I'm definitely going to see what I can come up with for some of the others!


Here's what I found in my closet already.

A tissue thin pullover in rose quartz and peach echo stripes, and a rose quartz-ish faux wrap sweater,


a sort of serenity baby cable cardigan and a light wash denim shirt,


a something like rose quartz shoulder bag, and a somewhere near limpet shell clutch.  (On second thought, it's not very close to limpet shell at all)


Two floral print cardigans, one serenity and snorkel-ish, and one rose and peach-ish.


Iced coffee.  This was in the give away box.  I pulled it out, and maybe I will get some inspiration for it this spring.


And lastly, a couple of scarfs that seem to fit the bill.


That's about it, I'll see what I can do with these!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colors! And I adore a tulle skirt, you look great. xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags... I am so drawn to them. They are totally different and I am all for the scalloped one.

    ReplyDelete