Wednesday, March 16, 2016

This week's thrift shop

  

I am thinking more about my spring wardrobe, as the pastels and florals are hitting the shops, crowding out the winter clearance racks, at last.

Here's what I found at my local Goodwill.

Some pretty, lacy tops 



Some 70's vibe boho blouses


Light and airy spring pastels


Diamonds and stripes



I liked all of these on the hanger, but I didn't love them on me. 
 I did buy a pink and black color block tank top, to see how I can mix it in with my spring wardrobe. 

After I got home and thought about it, I should have bought these two small, colorful cross body bags.  Ah, hindsight.  they will not be there when I return, I'm sure.



1 comment:

  1. My faves were the white lace tops and the bags. I don't think the bags will be there either !

    ReplyDelete