Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thrifting Update

Another trip to my favorite thrift.
Sometimes there is so much to chose from, like today.  A real abundance of goodies!


Two peaches

Eyelet and ruffles

Bright pink, and a pink and purple print

A great neutral color block dress. Too big-darn!

Horizontal stripes (my closet is pretty full of these, already)

and vertical stripes

Linen and lace

And finally, a great wrap dress.  A wee bit snug-darn, again!
  
I bought this blouse on this trip, and intended to show a before and after alteration picture.
Instead, this is an in progress picture.  I like the blouse, but the ruffled sleeve cap is a little to much, so I removed it, (one side, so far). 

Asymmetrical!  No, really I'm going to take the other one off, too.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, really, really great choices !
    I would have bought it all. Would have worn the peach items together with jeans or white trousers...

    ReplyDelete