Monday, May 23, 2016

Flower Power




Welcome to flower land!

I love floral clothing, especially in the spring and summer, when the inspiration of flowers blooming is all around me.

Dress with big, bright pink and orange blooms

with fuchsia cage sandals and a white and straw bag


A blouse of inky blue cabbage roses in an allover pattern, 
worn over a white dress

with navy and gold accessories


Floral spray chino's with a violet cardigan


with 3-D flower necklace, and a pale rose scalloped clutch



Inspiration from around the garden 
Dianthus

Iris

Pansies



Linking up with Patti at Visible Monday



3 comments:

  1. Glorious florals! I love that first dress the most, I think, with its fit and flare shape. xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these flowers from your garden ? How very beautiful.
    I really like your last look, with the trousers - the pastels and lavender look marvelous together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the flowers are from my garden. I love them so much, I wear them and grow them, too! Thanks for the nice comment :)

      Delete