Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Memorial Day


I hope everyone in the US is enjoying the long Memorial Day weekend. This is 
the weekend that is considered the kick-off to the summer season.  I love the atmosphere of it, and the anticipation of summer it brings! 

A Red, white and blue outfit, to show my colors

What says summer more than espadrilles!

This is one of my favorite brooches.  It is plastic, with 3-D boats, and is 1940's vintage 


A nautical inspired outfit.
  I live in a port city, now, so the water is very influential.  But no matter where I have lived, I have always been a fan of the nautical look.
.
Navy and white stripes, the epitome of a seaside look

Have fun, everyone!
Linking up to Patti, 



2 comments:

  1. I really love both of these outfits and your special accessories. You did an amazing job putting both of these looks together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are gorgeous - the vintage pin is such a unique piece and I think you mastered the stripes mix with flying colors in that dress!

    ReplyDelete