Monday, May 16, 2016

Melon and white print dress, three ways



Sometimes, a bold print turns out to be more versatile than I think

Melon and white print shift dress, by Alyx, with white cropped open cardigan.

 Grey pebble grain leather handle bag from the 1960's,

and a sweet little fox pin, from the 1950's.
 I'm a fan of vintage clothing and accessories, especially mid-century, and have collected things for years.  I like to mix my decades!


Same dress (though a little overexposed), with different accessories.

Nine West metallic quilted bag, cage cuff bracelet, and Kenneth Cole wedge sandals that have been a dream to wear for three spring seasons running.

With a grey silk jacket, 


Nicole Miller bag with DIY tassel, and a hammered silver tone and rhinestone cuff.

I did not realize until I was putting together this post, that I gravitated toward wearing this dress with grey every time.  Pretty funny!

2 comments:

  1. I love how your plants keep changing around! And what a pretty, versatile dress. Thanks for linking, you look fab. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, like you, I like to mix decades too :)
    I absolutely love the grey vintage handbag, its a great piece.

    ReplyDelete