Wednesday, May 18, 2016

More stuff leaving my closet

When I was putting away the fall and winter things I plan to save, (and I had to pull some of them right back out, since we are having such an unusually cool spring), I culled some shoes. I wore them all at least once, first, to make sure it was time to say good by.










 These two spring dresses are going, as well.  The top one was a thrifted "mistake", and the bottom one, I'm just tired of wearing.




These spring/summer tops are just not right for me. I have tried them on, and they fail to inspire.



I've been really industrious, as you can see!
I also cleaned out my drawer of knit tops, and these are not coming back next year.






 Lastly, this wild color combo with sequins, would be perfect for someone with the right personality to wear it with confidence. 


Our community yard sale is this weekend, I hope all of these items can find a new home!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous editing !
    Yes, that's the way I do it too, like you have done with the shoes. I wear stuff one more time to convince myself that the garment is no longer working for me for whatever reason might be.
    So later I won't have any regrets or idealise a garment long gone. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete