Thursday, May 12, 2016

Stopping by Penney's on a rainy evening


I found some cute summer dresses at Penney's this week.  Our weather has been unseasonably cool,  and I'm yearning to wear more light and breezy clothes!  I found these dresses, in one of my favorite styles, the fit and flare.  Also, some new shapes.  Since so much is changing, and there are many new ideas to try out and see how to integrated them into my current wardrobe.


First, you know I love stripes!
I liked both of these. 



Oh, and florals.


This pleated dress looked so pretty on the hanger, but not so good on the body.


In checking out some other styles, I liked this fitted sheath.  I can't seem to get enough of this yummy color this season.  And lace!


More stripes, this time in a shift shape.  So cool and summery.


Moving away from the dresses, there were some great graphic prints, too, like this top
 from Stylus.  There weren't any left in my size in the store, so maybe I'll try online. 


More graphic print-love! 



I actually stopped by the store with the intention to check out the new collection from Belle and Sky.  This ruffled lace blouse is from that collection.  There are a lot of cute pieces, but in person, the cuts and styles seemed to be geared toward a younger buyer.  Oh, well, it was an informative trip, with lots of food for thought!






2 comments:

  1. My favourite piece was the last one. The pink lace top is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really nice warm weather pieces! Did you get any of them? That first dress is my favourite - I have a tank top in a very similar print.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete