Monday, May 9, 2016

Striped

I love stripes.  Horizontal, vertical, and diagonal, too.  On dresses, tops, pants, sweaters, jackets-just about everything. And let's not forget accessories!  Stripes are one of my favorite prints, and I wear them frequently.  They never go out of style, and are season-less, too. Right now, stripes are enjoying even more popularity than ever, and in my wardrobe, are in frequent rotation.

Multi-colored striped dress

Fiesta red convertible clutch, and architectural jewelry

Multi-tone striped wide leg pants

Dove grey quilted chain strap bag, and bracelet

Stripes on top of stripes! 
These two pieces came from different shops, at different times.  By lucky chance, they match well.

Dark red sling back flats, and quilted clutch

And lastly, striped espadrilles.

Navy and white stripes, with hammered silver tone jewelry.

Though I don't have any examples in this post, stripes mix well with other prints, as well.
 I think I'll be adventurous, and give it a try!











3 comments:

  1. Those striped espadrilles are fab! As are all your stripe-y looks. Thanks for linking, xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done !
    Love all, specially the stripes on stripes-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, agree, love the stripes on stripes. I'm just starting to figure out how this pattern-mixing works and yours looks classic but a bit daring. Great look!

    Julia
    www.whenthegirlsrule.com

    ReplyDelete