Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thrift shop update

This week at the thrift shop, there was more than usual to look at in the top and skirt sections. Yeah!   

 I was only momentarily tripped up, because they rearranged everything by size, (small, medium and large), and last week they sorted things by color.  

Anyway, I love the whimsical big key and tiny bag print on this top,

 And the bird and flower print, and the eye popping coral on these.

I go for navy any season of the year.  There was lace and vintage polka dots,

 Sky blue and a graphic print, another current favorite!


I think I saw this dress at Target last week.  The sleeves can be worn up or down, to bare your shoulders.   The bright coral blazer would look great with the stripes, but neither was a fit for me.

I bought the little cropped jacket.  White is easy to mix and match, we'll see about the cropped style!
The blouse is pretty on the hanger, hung like a sack, on me.

Loved this perforated, multi colored bag.  In hindsight, I wish I had bought it to use as a tote.  Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.  I feel as if each time I go thrifting, I improve my skills to hone in on the best options for me, and that's a good thing!     

1 comment:

  1. There were some great options to choose from at your thrift shop !
    I kind of gave up on cropped jackets. I can never get them to work.

    ReplyDelete