Monday, June 20, 2016

Dots and circles

Continuing with my love of geometric prints!
  I realize I have a lot of circle and dot prints, especially in my summer wardrobe.  


A straight skirt in a delightfully cheerful print of multi colored and sized circles.  This skirt has been in my wardrobe for years. I paired it with a current trend, a lace up top.


Accessorized with a much loved 1960's pink patent clutch, and silver tone interlocking circles cuff bracelet.



White with black polka dots skirt, paired with a sky blue pullover

with a metallic envelope clutch, and oxidized interlocking irregular round shape choker.



Lastly, more circles!
  This time, on a shift dress covered with a print of black and blue circles within circles,
paired with a royal blue cropped cardigan


and a black patent clutch, and two toned flats.





1 comment:

  1. Great skirts but my fave is that last look with the blue - this color looks so nice on you and I think the styling here is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete