Monday, June 13, 2016

Geometric print dress, three ways

Geometric prints are a favorite of mine.
 This dress is a wild combination of rhombuses of red, melon and pink.  I probably wouldn't have mixed these three colors on my own.  It's a little easier to come up with an outfit, when the manufacturer starts the mixing for you!


Print dress with a melon cropped cardigan

and tan and white accessories

The dizzying print on it's own, 


with  wooden and cork accents

Same dress, with a white short sleeve jacket over it

and neutral accessories, again.  

How easy it is to see my patterns of habit when putting together a post like this and the pictures are right there to prove it.
I didn't realize it at the time, but I each time I wore this dress, I tried to tone it down with neutrals!

Linking up with Patti  How To Wear An 80’s Throwback: Visible Monday at Not Dead Yet 

2 comments:

  1. It's a great dress - and the neutral accessories let the dress take center stage! Thanks for linking, xox

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I totally agree - its easier when the manufacturer begins the creative process with odd color pairing :) NIcely done.

    ReplyDelete