Thursday, June 23, 2016

Nordstrom Rack shop

I tend to stop in at brick and mortar stores when they are conveniently "on the way" to, or from someplace else, these days.  I'm not advocating this style of shopping, but it works for me sometimes!

 I found these beauties at the Rack this week.

This Rebecca Minkoff dress has so many pretty details.  The print is a shimmering rose gold metallic,
but the style is for someone else.

Powder blue and the lace I am craving, this summer!

This is such a pretty summer style, (the wrinkles are distracting).  It was little to short on me, though.

Love the rich teal color of this lace dress, but it weighed a ton!

On to more casual things.

I thought of a lot of possibilities for wearing this feminine, floaty, ruffled hem tunic.  I'm really embracing the ruffles and lace, right now. This blouse  comes in several colors, but, all are muted and dusty shades, and very hard for me to wear.

 I'm not a jumpsuit person, (the bathroom thing), but I fell for this one.  The mixing possibilities are practically endless, and it looked so chic on, but...

These just make me smile :) Rainbow sneakers!

I've been watching these French Connection low heeled pumps, and waiting patiently for them to be marked down from $79.  The grommets and D'Orsay style elevate them from basic.

I just love the lush prints on these two skirts.  They would be mine, if not for the very high waisted style.


A magical floral garden, just what I want to wear, and where I want to be this summer!
This is a possibility for an upcoming summer event.

It was a fun browse, and I didn't come home empty handed!  I bought this gauzy, embroidered blouse by Lucky Brand, and have my eye on a few other things.
I wore the blouse with a floral skirt that has been a closet summer staple for years, and I can think of lots of other ways to mix this pretty Boho style! 







1 comment:

  1. Looks like your local NR has a great selection - I loved so many items.
    the skirts specially ! and I know what you mean about certain dresses being too short, a total bummer.

    ReplyDelete