Monday, July 25, 2016

Pastels


The major influence of pastels this season has sent me scrambling.
  I usually don't wear pastels very often.  I mostly rely on the nautical combination of red, white and blue, bright pink, and bright florals in the summer.  Here's how my try at incorporating a few pastels into my summer wardrobe is going.
  
A mix of a white peplum top with a floral printed pastel DVF skirt that has been languishing in my closet.

Summery jewelry-starfish necklace and turquoise enamal and silver tone bracelet

with neutral tie heels, and a vintage 1940's white linen lucite frame bag. 


Ruffles and Rose Quartz, the pastel of the season, with light wash denim

and a neutral  bag and sandals with light weight mixed metal jewelry.


Lastly, a peach lace top, and white scalloped hem skirt

with a peach bag and gold tone jewelry.  The necklace is from the 50's.


 Pastel inspiration from nature









Linking up with Patti, at Not Dead Yet Style, for Visible Monday







2 comments:

  1. Nicely done.
    My fave was the rose top with the washed denim. Very crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pastels, and the fab white skirt in the last pic! Thanks for sharing, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete