Monday, July 18, 2016

White linen tie waist vest three ways

This sleeveless linen blend, tie waist vest from whowhatwear is so versatile, it seems to have limitless possibilities. And I have only tapped a few!  I love it when that happens.

  Sometimes I buy things that I think will mix famously with what is already in my wardrobe, only to discover that it just doesn't work out IRL like it did in my mind.  This purchase, however, surprised me in a good way!

Worn with a white peasant blouse, light wash skinnies

and a pair of neutral wedge sandals that have proved equally versatile. I reach for these time and again for the second season running.

Mint quilted clutch and diamond pattern cuff bracelet.


I like ivory and tan during the hot summer months.  The vest modernizes a skirt and tee that have been worn for years.

With leather and cork platform sandals and a 50's vintage clutch.

This time, with a wild floral print skirt that has been languishing, destined to become a closet orphan.

With mixed material sandals, a woven look frame clutch

and rose gold tone bling.

Not convinced of it's perfection? it has pockets, too!

Linking up with Patti, at Not Dead Yet Style.


2 comments:

  1. The first look with jeans is my fave - I think you could get a lot of wear out of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great piece - don't you love when that happens? Thanks for sharing the fab looks with Visible Monday, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete