Monday, August 29, 2016

Embroidered

Embroidery has been a big influence in fashion this summer.  I've seen it on all types of clothing, from blouses and shirts, to jeans and skirts, and even bags and shoes.  I have noticed embroidered looks for fall appearing in the retail stores, so it looks like this trend is going to be around for a while.     


Blue  top with white embroidery, worn with a white linen pencil skirt

with an orange 60's vintage clutch, and orange enamel and gold tone buckle bracelet

 Tan lace up sandals and a woven belt finish the look

Below, is the most boho inspired look of the three
Tone on tone ivory embroidered gauze blouse with tan cropped jeans

with the same lace up sandals, and a faux woven frame clutch

For jewelry, I choose a butterfly cuff and angel wing earrings. 

Blue and white is a favorite combination for me
 I am repeating the color combination of the first photo, but with a very different outcome
  I am very happy to see two shades of blue chosen by Pantone for fall!

Blue shell with overlay of embroidered white circles, with a blue full midi skirt 

 3D flower clutch with natural leather and cork platform sandals

Linking up with Patti at Not Dead Yet Style Visible Monday 

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these, and my favorite is the ivory-on ivory top - so boho and so chic. Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My faves are the first two looks - until you mentioned it I had not noticed that embroidered looks are so very in !

    ReplyDelete