Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fall shoes and short boots

I stopped by DSW and the mall this week, to see what is new in shoes and boots, 
and to try some on for comfort and fit.

First stop was DSW, and they had a great selection of short boots, in an impressive variety of styles finishes, colors and chunky heel heights.

Welcome to bootie land!


I liked this one for right now, but I usually like a closed toe come late September

The blue suede wedge is great

Love the plum suede, and slightly cow girl feel of this pair

This would be nice for later in the season

This, too

With all of the low boots, there were not a lot of choices for regular shoes, with chunky heels

I did love these mules by Dolce Vita, and feel they must be mine!

These had a chunky heel, but are not really what I am looking for, and not very comfortable, either

Some pretty, feminine shoes with narrow heels



And a few cute pairs of kitten heels



At the Mall:  Macy's, Nordstrom and Lord & Taylor

Lots of great styles to drool over!


 Light neutral color and cutouts, make these special

Super glitz!

You know I love platforms, and I think I will be adopting some of the 70's influences this fall


Really loving these

and these

and these!

Time to make some tough choices-
 must be somewhat practical!




1 comment: