Monday, August 1, 2016

White eyelet jacket

  I am always drawn to white during the hot summer months, but this summer even more than usual.  Is it that my love of white has grow, or my fear of spilling has lessened?  I've reached for this white eyelet jacket, that is a new purchase this year, a lot, already.

This outfit is double eyelet.  I pair the jacket with a light turquoise eyelet dress of a different pattern. 


Neutral tie heels and a peach clutch, which have both also gotten a lot of wear this summer.


This time I paired the jacket with a rose pleated midi skirt


and turquoise jewelry.


Lastly, with white denim crops


and playful red and royal accessories,


 with a brushed gold tone choker and a vintage 50's cuff. 



Linking up with Not Dead Yet Style










2 comments:

  1. Lovely - the double eyelet is really pretty as is the eyelet-plus-pleats! Thanks for sharing, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket - my fave was when worn with the white jeans :)

    ReplyDelete