Thursday, September 8, 2016

Fall shopping at Marshall's and TJ Maxx


 Marshall's has a lot of great new fall stock!


I'm loving the colorful embroidery, 

and the laces and grommets.

There are lots of new styles of sweaters starting to come out.
  I like this cozy pullover because it has some shaping,
 which is great if you usually get swallowed up in chunky knits, like I do.

Two easy shirt dresses caught my eye.
 This one looks infinitely mixable, 

and this cute one, is sort of a 90's looking ditzy floral.


I also loved these Betsy Johnson creations-such fabulous bell sleeves!
  The 70's vibe this fall is so colorful and dramatic.  


Marshall's has lots of new booties, too.
I'm especially loving these perforated styles
 with comfortable stacked heels. They are everywhere this fall.



 At TJ Maxx, the bags were the main attraction.
There are lots of styles in a variety of sizes, colors, shapes and finishes, but theses were my favorites.

More 70's style!
A cute faux suede snap front skirt.

Always love a peplum shape,

and this vibrant blue hue.


  Their are so many influences this fall, it's a dizzying mash up of changing silhouettes!






1 comment:

  1. My faves were the bags and of course that klein blue blazer.

    ReplyDelete