Monday, September 12, 2016

I love a geometric print



Here are three ways I've wore this geometric print shift dress this season.
Bit by bit, my fall clothes are coming out of the basement,
 so I can remember what I have packed away.
I hesitate to put away my summer clothes though, with temperatures in the mid 80's.
It's a challenging time of the year to dress!

Grey and white print dress with a white double breasted jacket

red clutch and earrings

and my wild mixed materials chunky heeled sandals


Same dress with a tangerine open cropped cardigan

60's vintage clutch, and open toe ankle strap sandals


And with a blouse underneath,

and pink accessories

Enjoy your day!

Linking up with Not Dead Yet Style Remix And Renew: Visible Monday





3 comments:

  1. so pretty, times three! love those mixed media sandals. Thanks for sharing, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great options, my personal fave is the one with the tangerine cardi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is quite versatile!!
    I'm totally in the habit of adding a jacket or cardigan, but I rarely think to put a shirt under it!! And the pop of pink is my fave!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete