Friday, September 23, 2016

Target Fall shopping


You know where I am!


There are some retail stores that I only visit once or twice in the fall to get inspiration and shop for the coming season.  I visit  my local Target every two or three of weeks, because it is my "go to" for much more than wardrobe and fashion.  This trip, however, I went with the intention of browsing the women's clothing.  

Target does not disappoint when it comes to Boho and retro inspiration,
and there are lots of transitional possibilities that can nicely bridge the seasonal gap.

A cute Autumnal print

and a double ditzy  floral.

The slip dress on the left is already layered for you,
 the one on the right is perfect for layering up.

Boho vibe tops I like include this dramatic crushed faux velvet bell sleeve

and this Victorian inspired lace trimmed one.

This tunic screams try me with leggings and boots!


For a more tailored style, the next three pieces are from their WhoWhatWear collection.

A little bit polished, a little bit pajama-ish

A bold dark floral swishy car wash skirt

and a pleather midi skirt.

This long camel sleeveless vest is right on trend, and so classic. 
 It looks infinitely mixable and layer-able.

More dramatic sleeves...

and olive skinnies with lots of pockets.


Two cute lightweight bomber jackets.

One embroidered with flowers

and one in a very versatile grey. 

A different style of military inspiration, picking up on the patch trend. 

Lots to think about.  Now, I'm going to see what's already in my closet!










1 comment:

  1. Oh, I would have bought the pleather skirt and the camel long vest ---- some great choices :)

    ReplyDelete