Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thrifting for transitioning weather

Fall is fast approaching, and my thrifting focus has turned to items for the transitional months.

  This week, I found some nice jewel tone tops in lightweight fabrics. Perfect for transitional weather!

A few pretty blouses and a tunic/dress in rich jewel tone colors







Skirt possibilities included this denim

and this straight skirt in a yummy shade of blue


 Surprisingly, even some current midi styles turned up


I liked these two dresses, with layering possibilities

  There was an impressive stock of new jackets, too


I found this moto jacket to be very stiff, but someone scooped it right up as soon as I put it back-enjoy!

In the handbags, I liked the curved frame of this bronze clutch

and this two toned chain strap bag


Lastly, I took a look at the housewares.  This elf cookie jar was a little scary looking!

I never stop being surprised by what other people buy, make, and eventually donate!

1 comment:

  1. Oh there is a lot of good stuff at your thrift store.
    The denim skirt, the burgundy dress, the polka dot skirt... such great items.

    ReplyDelete