Monday, October 31, 2016

Fall colors and Happy Halowe'en!



I thought I'd share a few outfits inspired by Fall colors, in the spirit of the season and Halloween.
I had to stretch for these, since I don't have many things in my wardrobe in the traditional colors of Autumn, warm earth tones like burnt oranges, rusts, golds and browns.


This is a vintage 70's wrap dress, I've pulled out in the Fall for the past five years.
This time, worn with a white sleeveless shirt underneath, as the V neck is very plunging.
 (Pre haircut-looking a bit shaggy)

Two tone Mary Jane sling backs, and a brown belt with faux Tortoiseshell buckle

Of course, my orange 60's clutch.  Also, an orange enamel bracelet and gold tone necklace


Next, an orange with black button and trim detail skirt with a sheer black blouse with black camisole

A floral print skinny scarf tied in a bow and owl earrings 

with a two toned clutch, and block heeled pumps


Lastly, my bug motif blouse, under a basic slip dress that I have had since the last time they were on trend!  Really, it's a great staple.

Worn with black cross strap heels, that vintage orange clutch again, and my spider cuff bracelet with stars on my ears


Some Halloween orange and black in nature




and a few cute decorations around the neighborhood

Love this grand statement!


And of course, Halloween offerings all over the shops!




Happy Halloween!

Linking up with Not Dead Yet style Visible Monday 







2 comments:

  1. Great looks! The deep orange skirt is really special. Thanks for linking, xo

    Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really good choices - I have to say I loved the black trim skirt and how you styled it, specially that two toned clutch. Hope you had some good trick or treating ! I spent it at home, being sick :(

    ReplyDelete