Monday, October 10, 2016

Ivory shirtwaist dress, three ways


This ivory lace shirt dress served me well during the Summer months,
 and has also worked as a bridge into the Fall.  


 I wore it under a cobalt blue cardigan with ivory birds-in-flight intarsia

with a tan box clutch and low heel D'Orsay pumps with buckle detail
 dainty goldtone jewelry to complete

This is one of the times I wore the dress over the Summer

with a 50's vintage flower motif necklace

a tan woven leather belt, and multi-colored straw shoulder bag
I made the tassel  


Another wear this Fall, under a green blazer

with tan lace up sandals and the same belt and bag I choose before

Getting in the spirit of the season 

Halloween decorations are everywhere, now!

Linking up with Not Dead Yet Style Visible Monday



3 comments:

  1. That dress proves to be very versatile-
    Oh wow, did you really make the tassel ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, and I really like the bird sweater. Thanks so much for linking and have a great week, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for a white dress---to me they are tons better than the LBD even!
    Love the variety!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete