Thursday, October 6, 2016

Mall Shop


I noticed three dress and skirt lengths on mannequins, as well as on the racks, during my recent trip to the mall.


First, just above the knee in Macy's
( I love that the wrap style is re-emerging) 

 Next, midi length
in the window of NY & Company,

And lastly, mid thigh length, at Nordstrom's


There are a mind boggling number of length options this Fall,
 and I haven't even touched on the pants!


Here are a few things I admired at The Limited, while browsing the mall.

Red blazer

Red dress, with a cute scalloped neckline

little micro dots blouse, so mixable

A midi faux suede wrap skirt 
 Yes-I'm in!

Also, nautically inspired flares


At Penney's, my favorite department is the dresses.  


I like these two, with flippy, full skirts



And my love affair with lace continues,
in darker colors for Fall


This one with three-quarter length bell sleeves


There was plenty of plaid

Polka-dots

 and this great faux wrap, in cobalt blue



There is a lots of faux leather!

This dress, a faux suede and leather mix

Full on faux leather with studded neckline

Studded faux leather midi pencil skirt


Here are a few other things I admired
This super full floral midi skirt

and this casual pencil skirt, with military details

And a few tops
  I was ticking off the outfits in my closet I could make with these two




Back at Macy's, I perused the shoes and bags.

 I like these perforated booties (still)

 And these two toned tie heels
I have this shoe in blush, and I wore it a lot over the Spring and Summer
  so it's already proven comfortable!

There are some saddle style shoulder bags with really nice details at Macy's, too.




Happy Shopping!




















1 comment:

  1. I went to the mall yesterday afternoon and to a luxury brand friends and family sale this morning.... and have to agree: there are so many options it's like everything is valid and on trend ! So it should be making it easier for us to get dressed in the mornings, but it seems like its quite the opposite.

    ReplyDelete