Monday, October 17, 2016

Navy Blazer


A blazer comes in really handy during the shift between Summer and Fall.
  This season, this navy one has helped me get a little more milage from some of my Summer dresses.

 Here are three times I have worn the blazer over a Summer dress  

With multi color stripes


accessorized with one of my favorite hand crafted brooches 
and a navy blue leather 1950's handle bag


Another look, with the blazer over a sleeveless color block dress

with peep toe chunky heeled sandals, and a gold metallic bag

and some bold gold tone jewelry

And lastly, in my "go-to" combination of red, white and blue

with a red 1960's box bag, and a silver 3-D kitty brooch

My love of stripes is really evident in this post!

Linking up with Patti at Not Dead Yet Style  Visible Monday 



2 comments:

  1. That blazer is truly a wardrobe workhorse! You look terrific and I love your collection of handbags. xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combos and I agree with you : the blazer IS the piece to have to help transition from one season to the other ;)

    ReplyDelete