Thursday, October 13, 2016

October thrift finds

My October thrift shopping trip turned up some nice possibilities

First, three jackets

A multi-colored cropped woven, with raw fringed edges

A  navy peplum with big gold tone buttons

And a purple one with zippers with a ruffled collar

In the tops department, this blue crushed velvet shell caught my eye

There were some nice, vibrant prints, too 



This one with the bell sleeves is actually a dress
 But I tried it on as a possible tunic

There where not many sweaters this week, oddly,
 but I liked this magenta studded pullover 

A few notable dresses  
This one went home with me-how could I resist a graphic print, plus lace!

An eye popping print

And a cute pajama style

Plus this extra fancy one, with rows and rows of ruffles!

I very rarely find denim that is even worth a try, but these almost fit

There were some nice skirts this time, too
Color with a capital C!

Love the texture and leather trim on this one 

 the weave on this one,

and the flouncy hem on this one

I'll leave you with these finds

Zebra from head to toe-whoa!

 














1 comment:

  1. Wow.
    Wear the tweed jacket (gorgeous!) with the velvet top and the blue trousers. I think you have a winner outfit. How fabulous you found some great things.

    ReplyDelete