Friday, November 4, 2016

On Target


At Target, Fall color abounds!

Naturally, I'm as crazy about Fall florals as I am about Spring florals, and I found some great colors and prints at Target 

Currently, I'm loving this berry color


A flattering 70's style dress, in a black and white floral print, and an easy top in a mustard floral


This burgundy tie neck midi dress is a great blank canvas calling out for some creative layering!

Love this striped sweater dress.  It's a substantial weight ribbed knit, and shaped, so it looks great on 


These three pieces would be great options for Fall layering

A cross strap top in burgundy


A heather grey cold shoulder sweater that could also be worn as a scoop neck

and a cozy sleeveless knit turtleneck tunic

Pleather was in evidence
I like this slim fitting black pencil skirt
I bought it in olive

Striped midi pencil with vertical stripes-think lengthening!


Wide leg sailor pants-with fun nautical  buttons


Also, these are so cute if you can pull this look off-
 wide leg overalls

Also, we are starting to  see some Fall decorating around the neighborhood

A festive entry

 A pretty stairway

And a cute pumpkin stack!

It's definitely starting to look like Fall

I hope everyone has a great weekend!










1 comment:

  1. Oh wow my faves were the dresses and of course by now you can probably imagine Id' love the overalls :)

    ReplyDelete