Tuesday, December 27, 2016

All That glitters


The holidays are a great time to wear your most special pieces 
 for the season's festive occasions.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday
whether you chose to bring out the bling, or not!

This sweet lace bodice blouse with billowy sleeves is easy to dress up or down.
Here, I chose to dress it up, and paired it with a silver metallic
  lace pencil skirt that has been a holiday favorite of mine for the past five years running.

For jewelry, I wore a rhinestone necklace and hand crafted dangling faux pearl earrings.
The earrings were a birthday gift years ago from my sweet Aunt Naomi.

Suede tie heels and one of my favorite box bags, to finish.

Next a black with gold lame faux wrap midi dress with a 70's vibe,

worn with a mixed textures and metallic studded belt, 
and a gold tone and rhinestone chunky necklace.

Wearing the same heels from the outfit above, and a black faux fur convertible strap bag.


 Lastly, an ivory 3/4 sleeve blouse with lots of pretty details: embroidery, scallops and tucks.
Paired with a shimmery lame micro pleated midi skirt.

And dripping pearls!
  This very special vintage costume pearl necklace, with a fancy leaf motif silver tone clasp,
This can also be worn backwards.  It looks very dramatic paired with a low back dress.
A more basic vintage choker necklace worn as a bracelet.

Pink lace up heels, rhinestone stud earrings, and a slim silver metallic clutch
complete the outfit.

May all of your new year's hopes and wishes come true!







1 comment:

  1. Oh sparkly and shiny indeed.
    I am loving that lame dress and the micro pleated skirt - just gorgeous.
    But I have my eyes set on that spectacular piece of vintage jewellery: the dripping pearl necklace. I had never seen anything like it ! and the idea of it being worn backwards... wow. If you were here I'd ask to borrow it and wear it to a party.

    ReplyDelete