Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmastime Table Decor

This Christmas season I decided to use some of my cherished vintage decorations
 as centerpieces for the Christmastime table.
They are so cute, I thought I'd share them with you, too.
 They don't get out of their boxes except for a few weeks a year, so I want everyone to enjoy them!
Using them on the table at mealtime makes them the center of attention and conversation pieces. 

A fun and festive table, set for a casual dinner
(The forks are still in the dishwasher!)

Close up of the mid century kissing Santa and Mrs. Clause salt and pepper shakers, a ceramic Santa with a big bag of toys, and my favorite, a winking Santa ceramic pitcher.

A slightly different diner setting

with playful little 1950's elves on a four piece set spelling out Noel.

For drinks, mid century tall tumblers with Santa desending further down the chimney on each glass!
I bought those cute "Elfie Time" napkins at Home Goods

For Christmas Eve dinner for two, a vase of fresh greens and Holly berries from our garden
as the centerpiece

I hope everyone is having a great holiday season,
full of family, friends and fun!



1 comment:

  1. I love these !
    I decorated my house and then had someone come in for repairs and had to put everything away... now the house is full of dust and I have not been able to enjoy the decor so I think I will put it back up and take them down in March.

    ReplyDelete