Thursday, December 8, 2016

Fall outerwear


The serious frosty Winter weather has not hit coastal Maryland yet, but it is right around the corner.
  I am currently getting out my heavy Winter coats, scarves, gloves, hats and snow boots in preparation!

I don't usually blog about my outerwear,
 but when I was making room for my woolies in the coat closet, 
I noticed I have been mostly wearing the same three outerwear pieces this Fall, so far.

This forest green Adirondack style jacket has gotten a lot of wear during the transitioning weather.
It works with some of my more casual dresses and skirts, as well as trousers.



This plaid trench coat has also gotten a lot of wear, but not in the rain, because it is not waterproof!
   I mostly wear it with dresses and skirts.


This draped sweater is cozy and warm, and has been great to wear as an extra layer
 for the chilly mornings and evenings. 
 I have been wearing this over trousers and jeans mostly.
 The neutral stripe goes with just about everything.


My lighter weight jackets and coats are going to be packed away, 
but the sweater will stay out through the Winter. 



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow you have some really nice outerwear, I would wear them all and my personal fave is the plaid one.

    ReplyDelete