Thursday, January 12, 2017

January Thrift

Thrifty Thursday!

This week's trip to the thrift store, turned up a lot of nice sweaters to cozy up in
  during the cold winter months, as well as some great wardrobe basics.

I love animal motifs, so I'll start with this terrific tiger face pullover.  Here's looking at you, right?

How about a really cute little fox draped over your shoulders?

Also on the topic of animals, I found these winter staple turtlenecks, 

and this mock neck with a great row of  brass buttons.


A classic red V neck pullover,

and a striped one with a boat neck, and cute nautical buttons.

An eye popping bright blue tunic, that would look great with leggings or skinny pants and boots.

I liked this feminine crochet cardigan, with bell sleeves, in a prefect winter cranberry.

On top of the many sweater options, a boldly striped sweater dress,
 

and an olive short jumper dress with a lot of potential for layering.

These are fun, the cow motif mule-double animal!

Also in the shoe department, these elegant quilted pumps.

Faux fur is having a major moment, this faux fur jacket is right on trend,

and this faux fur trimmed cardigan.

Lastly, a hoodie with it's original tags still on it.
It would have been mine, but it was a bit snug on me for layering.
Love the Fair Isle yolk, though.

Hope you score some great finds if you are a thrift shopper!



1 comment:

  1. You had me at the fox sweater, so very cute !
    I've been laying low, no shopping, I'm trying - so for now I've been avoiding stores, so I am getting my fix with your post :)

    ReplyDelete