Thursday, January 5, 2017

The world of retail on clearance



It's winter clearance time!

  Whether pawing through racks at the brick and mortar stores, 
or clicking through lots of sold out sizes if you're shopping on line, it is happening now.
And there are lots of bargains to be found, if you have the patience.

I headed to my local mall when I heard The Limited is closing it's store there, only to find it gated and already closed :(

Since I made the trip, I perused the shops.
At Penney's, I found lots of cozy knit sweater dresses



and pretty party dresses.


 Styles for work, with faux leather and suede trim,



and even faux suede leggings.


Blouses in plaid and with flouncy hems, all on clearance!



At Target, 
there are cable knit sweater dresses,


lace dresses,

and pretty winter florals.


Tie neck blouses,


textures, and sheer prints.


Bomber jackets,


and brocade and fun faux furs.



At Nordstrom Rack, there were pretty prints galore.




Some of you have chosen January as a shopping free month, but
 if you're still in the mood for shopping, or your holiday gift cards are burning a hole in your pocket,
 there are lots of bargains to be had!












2 comments:

  1. Oh I really like several of the wrap dresses..
    I'm one of those that's holding back on the shopping. I am embarking on a 3 month shopping ban ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo to you, Lorena, for the shopping ban! It will be a creative challenge, and fun to see what you pull out of the back of you closet :)

    ReplyDelete