Monday, January 30, 2017

Tie neck blouses


Count me in if there's a bow to be tied, or sometimes left untied. 
I love all types of sashes, bows and streaming ties on pretty much any clothing.

Here are three outfits with tie neck blouses,
a favorite of the fall and winter season. 

In the first outfit, I am wearing a wine color bow blouse 
under a marled grey, elbow length, cropped open cardigan.
The skirt has grommet detail attached to the ruffled hem.

This is a pretty complex outfit for me, and required a little trial and error. 
 Rarely do I wear this many layers and accessories!

I have had these ankle strap heels for a long time, but they don't get much wear.
  The bronze and gold  applied stripes make them a little challenging to style.
  The bronze convertible clutch, however, gets a lot of use, as does the simple jewelry. 

Next, a monochrome outfit.  Ivory tie neck blouse over ivory lace fit and flare dress.  
On a white background. Whoops, I almost disappear.
I left the bow on this blouse untied, since the outfit is very girly to start with.

Blush pink low tie heels and a matching blush scalloped clutch,
and pink stone earrings. 

More bows!  This time with a more tailored outfit.
Polka dot tie neck blouse, under a color block cardigan, for a little bit of pattern mixing.
 Worn with a navy blue button front skirt.

Worn with strap heels and a mettallic quilted kitty ear bag, and basic stud earrings.

Happy Monday, everyone!
Linking up with Patti at Not Dead Yet Style
     

2 comments:

  1. wonderful, and Happy Monday back to you! Love, love those pale pink shoes. Thanks for linking, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ! three fabulous looks !!
    I am a lover of all bows so I can totally relate. I thought the first look was genius and those shoes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete