Monday, February 20, 2017

Sweater dressing


Even though my heart has fast forwarded to spring, the reality is, it's still winter. 
  I've been wearing my cozy sweater dresses, probably for the last time this season.
While putting this post together, I realized on all three of these looks,
 I wore two sweater knits it one outfit!

The first outfit is a pale grey sweater dress that has the look of a long tunic with a short flouncy skirt underneath.  On top, I have layered a muted tone striped cardigan.  

Getting a little springy with my colors, though, with pink suede lace up heels, 
a pink stone and leather bracelet, and oxidized silver tone feather necklace.

The next outfit consists of a burgundy cable knit sweater dress,
with a long lightweight camel sweater vest belted over it. 

Worn with wine ankle strap heels
 and a scarf in a dot print of browns and tans.

A herringbone check bag, braided leather belt, and a 1950's gold tone cuff
makes this a very accessorized outfit, for me!

Getting into some lighter spring colors with  a grey and white
  patterned sweater dress, and a blush pink V neck pullover sweater on top.

Silver tone 3-D geometric clutch, pink bumble bee brooch, 
and silver tone square earrings, to finish the look.

This winter has seemed to fly by,
and I can't wait to start packing up my winter things 
and unboxing my spring wardrobe!

Linking up with Visible Monday 

2 comments:

  1. All these are great, and you have the most wonderful shoes! Love the pink bee pin too. Thanks for linking up, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all so different, which shows that you do not stay within one particular style.
    I have been reading and it seems like everyone is just wishing it was Spring ;)

    ReplyDelete