Thursday, February 16, 2017

Transitioning to spring thrift shopping


There were some really cute spring and summer dresses at the thrift shop this week.
Although it's still winter, I don't want to look at any more woolies!
 I've set my shopping sights on the coming of spring.
 I'm day dreaming about pretty lightweight 
and colorful dresses, and the weather to go with them!


Outside, however, it's 35 degrees with gusty 20mph winds,
so I'm still very much dressing for winter, in a cozy grey sweater and long black pants.

I'm trying to inject a little spring color, though,
 with a large floral scarf in shades of blue 

and matchy blue accessories.


 Here are some more of the sweet dresses I found this week at the thrift shop.

White eyelet

Bright pink lace

Turquoise with white embroidery

And a creamy linen shirtdress.

Also, some nice transitional shirts and blouses.

This floral button up is full of Greenery!

More Greenery, in an abstract fern print blouse


Pastel peach stripes

Bow blouse of ivory with a black circle print

Pretty feminine lace topper

Black lace camisole

Mint and grey dot print cap sleeve blouse

Pale pink lightweight wrap sweater

And, an olive knife pleat midi skirt.
When I got home, a realized I have several tops that would go well with this. 
I should have bought it.  Oh, well.

That's it for this week.  Happy thrifting!




1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous in that outfit, the scarf was the perfect addition.
    Of all the thrift store pics I am all for that eyelet dress :)

    ReplyDelete