Monday, February 6, 2017

Valentine Pink

I love hearts all year around.
When do we not need to spread more love?
For February, Valentine's month, I'm wearing all the pink, red and hearts I can round up.

In this first outfit, I'm wearing a bright pink cardigan with an overall pattern of embroidered hearts
 in shades of pink, over an ivory brocade shift dress

with my blush pink lace up heels, a metallic satchel bag, and pink stone earrings.

Next, a floral chiffon dress in shades of pink

accessorized with my 50's vintage beaded clutch,
crystal earrings, a heart motif ring and silver tone link bracelet.

Burgundy patent T-straps and belt finish the outfit.



Lastly, more pink!  Ivory cascading ruffled sleeve blouse, and a bright pink straight skirt.
  I thrifted the skirt this fall, without an outfit in mind, I just loved the color.

Valentine theme conversation hearts silk scarf,

delicate gold tone jewelry

  leopard print sling back low heels, and much worn and loved bronze metallic clutch.

Happy February to all!

Linking up with Patti at  Visible Monday




2 comments:

  1. I love hearts too ;) and I am loving the heartful cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, cheery outfits - I really love the hot pink skirt you thrifted! Thanks for sharing, xox
    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete