Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spring shopping at Marshall's


Marshall's has a lot of inspiring new and on trend spring fashions in stock now!

 Especially notable are the blouses-it's all about the blouse this spring.

I like the delicate blooms and pastel colors on this one.

Cold shoulder blouses and tops are huge again for spring.
I found a nice selection in pretty spring florals



and botanical prints.

 Another big blouse trend that is continuing this spring
 is the off the shoulder look.  

This style, in nautical stripes, has cute tie sleeves,
and the neckline can be worn as a wide scoop, or completely shoulder baring.

Loved this one incorporating three trends-lace, bell sleeves,
and off the shoulder! 

Here's an adorable youthful one in denim with bows, and a ruffled hem.

A classic tank with front cross straps, in a beautiful hue. 

 I found a blazer in the same yummy peach.
 I love this color, and it flatters every skin tone.

I also like this cropped jacket. I'm really into white, lately
and a crisp white topper seems perfect.

A pretty blush 3/4 sleeve sweater with zipper detail is just right for spring weather.

 Shades of blue are trending now,
 and I found a lot of pretty possibilities in the dress section.
This pastel blue  one with cutouts in my favorite fit and flare style, and

in another shade of blue, this one with a flirty ruffled hem.

And of course, stripes on everything!
This basic shift dress has so many mix and match possibilities,

as does this print skirt in the same black, white and blue color scheme.

I'm looking for a pair of light wash skinny jeans for spring-
these were "almost perfect".


The shoe section is impressive, too, with some great sandals.
I could not be more pleased to see a lot of metallic, especially gold,
 in every different type of shoe imaginable!




I hope you find something new to try that you really love this spring!








1 comment:

  1. The blush cardi with the zipper is my favourite. I have been staying away from department stores... I am almost done with the ban-

    ReplyDelete