Monday, March 27, 2017

Season-less olive


Olive will definitely still be a player in my spring and summer wardrobe,
 but this is the last wear for most of the items in this post, until next fall season.
  It's finally time to lighten up, and shuck off the layers!

First, a sleeveless midi dress with tie belt, worn with a black and white horse print shirt.

Worn with neutral suede ankle strap wedges,
a favorite vintage red handle bag for a pop of color,
 and a burnished gold tone and rhinestone statement necklace. 

This outfit is made up of an olive drawstring waist jacket and an oatmeal flared midi skirt.
I think I will keep this skirt out for spring.  It does't get much wear and I think it will blend nicely with pastels.  Super long floral scarf for a nod to spring!

Worn with stack heel mules and ivory satchel.

This look starts with a casual jersey hoodie dress with a flared skirt.
I struggled with this one.  Nothing looked right with it, although it seemed like it would be so versatile.  Now I'm thinking I might try it sometime with sneakers.  

Worn with a wide vintage silver belt that hasn't been out of the closet for ages, 
and taupe knee high boots.
Silver tone collar necklace, to finish.

I am so ready for spring.
Bring on the flowers and every shade of pink in Pantone's color book!

Linking up with Patti at  Visible Monday

2 comments:

  1. I love olive, and it really looks terrific on you. And the red bag = perfection. xox

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own maybe 3 or 4 garments in this color... I think I'd keep them around for the spring and wear maybe the drawstring jacket open with a light pink top underneath...

    ReplyDelete